Saturday, December 19, 2009

Well the Boys did what I expected

I knew the Cowboys would win this game, and it wasn't only wishful thinking. The Saints near loses proved they weren't immortal and I figured if they were going to lose any game this almost perfect season it was going to be against the Cowboys.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the Cowboys are better then what people think. And with their life basically on the line, it was just a matter of making one or two plays they have been missing in their loses to be able to topple the perfect season of the Saints.

I knew the Saints would not blow them out, I expected a low scoring close game or a blowout by the Cowboys. Although it was neither of those expectations, Dallas clearly out played the Saints.

And Romo played extremely well again, December has been good to his stats this year. The defense stepped up, and for once the play calling went deep. They finally let Romo throw the deep ball and it worked in more ways then just the touchdown. It made the defense realize they could get burned, and basically softened the D up overall.

I am gonna say Brees dropped out of that MVP hunt leaving it to Peyton and Favre. I like Drew Brees and I like the Saints alot. I was actually hoping they would win because I would like to see 2 teams go 16-0, but I knew Dallas was gonna break that up.

I know the Cowboy bashing will continue, now people are gonna hate them because they ruined the Saints hope to perfection. Oh well, maybe they can ruin some more dreams along the way in the playoffs :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment